Saturday, August 15, 2009

If All's Fail, They Don't

Depressed, depressed, depressed. Why am I so depressed?
  1. I didn't go to World Stage.
  2. I didn't go to World Stage.
  3. I'm losing my mind.
  4. I can't control my personal life.

Oh why, oh why, oh why? Emotionals are absurd! Please God, help me. Today I just avoided people who wants to talk with me. I'm sorry. Seriously I'm not in the mood for anything. I just need to chill out. "Idzham, do something crazy!", some say. What do you mean by 'something crazy'?

Why Am I So Depressed?!

2 comments:

raremany said...

aku taktau la..

heh, bykkan solat kot...

try la surau ke masjid..jadi kot..

no offense please..

wish u luck at uniten???

Anonymous said...

u are enough crazy to kill urself.
search for a sign.
haha.
bodo. chill sudah.